Friday, December 24, 2010

Eve.

Tonight I gave my 2nd son a bath, cuddled with him before bed, and giggled with him as I grabbed his hand while he tried to pull his away before I could get him.

It was perfect.

This Christmas is JUST as it should.  God has given me a joy that is wiping away a lot of the harshness of what has happened this year.  He is in the process of restoring it all.  Not by giving us kids we can keep forever (even though we certainly hope that happens), but by giving us exactly what we need when we needed it.

I needed a house full of kids this Christmas.  I needed to see that there is a lot of joy in our future.  I needed it and HE gave it to me.

It is perfect.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Merry Christmas!

Kelli said...

that sound perfect and beautiful

Endless Foster Love said...

A perfect Christmas for you....

Unknown said...

God is good and perfect and wonderful! So glad he has blessed you in this way!!!

Unknown said...

We have such an amazing Heavenly Father who loves to give good things to us. Happy for you!