Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthdays.

On Saturday I took the little girls to go see there brother for his birthday. They have 2 brothers, both who are in foster care as well, both living in the same foster home.

The kids did great. They had fun and when it was time to go everyone was fine with it so that was nice. The oldest brother said that he had never had a birthday party or presents on his birthday. I hope he is mistaken...but...

Over the next 7 days we will be waiting on egg shells to see if/when the kids will be moved to another state. I am hoping that they stay, but I think that that is not realist.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How wonderful that they were able to spend the time together. We had a foster daughter who turned fourteen while in our home. We threw a birthday party for her and it was the first she had ever had. I had never seen a more excited girl on her birthday.

Praying for God's will to happen with all four of them. Hang in there!