Friday, April 29, 2011

Truth.

It turns out that Sabrina's mom was mad at her friend for calling the cops on her last night. Her friend called the cops on her because she and her boyfriend were leaving threatening messages on the friend's voice mail.

The cops came out to the house, but Sabrina was not taken.

Sabrina's mom told her friend all day today that Sabrina was gone and that she was going to kill herself because she couldn't live without her.

When Sabrina's old social worker called Sabrina's mom she said "Everything is fine, she is playing her her doll house right next to me."

I don't know how telling people that your kid got taken away gets back at them, but Sabrina's mom's mind will always been a mystery to me.

4 comments:

aka. Mimi said...

Wow... She sounds remarkably like the Booger's bio mom. CUH-RAY-ZEE!!! How long is she going to continue to be monitored by CPS before Sabrina's case is considered closed?

Rebecca said...

"Sabrina's mom's mind will always been a mystery to me." Love that quote.

My guess would be that she thinks telling her friend that the police took Sabrina will make her feel bad/guilty about having called the police. The ridiculous thing is that if I were that friend, I would not feel bad, I would be HAPPY that child had been removed from the crazy woman who was leaving me threatening messages. Doesn't seem like Sabrina's mom really thinks these things through...

Have fun on vacation!

Plexus Prosperity Pipeline said...

Nut-Job....not very nice, but seriously??? Who would joke about such a thing?

Deb said...

That's just nuts! Thank you for always being honest with your blog. It helps me so much.