Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Comfirming.

I got a call from the worker who decided to move Lizzy. She was confirming that the PCC meeting was on for Thursday at 11 am and wanted to tell me she wants to move her after that.

I asked her if she had talked to the GAL or listened to his voice mail. She said no. I told her that he doesn't want her moved. She took down his phone number and said she would call me back.

It is after 5 pm so I don't think I will hear from anyone tonight...probably just tomorrow morning or at the meeting I guess. If I go to the meeting (yes, that's right, I might just not because this is crap to begin with) I will be taking Lizzy with me with all her stuff so that they can just move her then.

I am hoping to hear from the lawyer before the meeting though.

No comments: