Monday, January 30, 2012

Running.

Went to see Sabrina this weekend. I'll talk about that later, we had a good time though.

Well, this weekend marked 2 weekends in a row Lizzy's bio mom and bio dad did not call to see how she is doing. I did tell them they can't talk to her on the phone anymore...doesn't mean they couldn't call to check on her...to each their own.

Tomorrow Lizzy's social worker and adoption worker are coming over. Her adoption worker is her old social worker, I am excited about that.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

yeah! Maybe this will hurry up and be over before baby Kylee???

Mama P said...

Woot! I hope that helps speed things up!

I agree with you, that her parents could call to check. Who knows why they don't. Maybe that's for the best right now anyway...

MamaFoster said...

kelli, i am pretty sure that this adoption will take much longer than that even though it will probably be considered "easy"

and Mama P, I am guessing it is for the best right now too...just makes me wonder what they are doing...