Monday, February 13, 2012

Texts from my baby's mama....

Lizzy's "mom" texted me starting around 11:30 pm last night....


"Im really sorry to send u this txt but i feel i can no longer go on. Ive lost everything. dont for get to tell "lizzy" i love her. dont worry my family."


It is late...I was sleeping...i know she is looking for atttention...i ignore it.


next text:


"Dont care what happend to me. I dont need "Lizzy" to know i was a f***up. Well ive let everyone down. No need to keep goin."



It is late...I was sleeping...i know she is looking for atttention...i ignore it.

next text:


"I was told u would never keep "Lizzy" from me but like everyone else i was lie to. I hope the court r happy and ur family happy."


I didn't respond. She was looking for attention and when I didn't give it to her she started attacking me. I am not responding to it because I know she was probably high when she texted me and won't even remember she did it in a few days.

BUT, here is what I would say to her if I was to address this:


"Are you kidding me right now??? The court told me I CANNOT let you see her. If I do, it would be considered endangerment and they would remove Lizzy from my home and you would NEVER SEE HER again or even be able to call to see how she is doing. I also have a 9 year old and a soon to be born newborn to worry about. I will NEVER do anything that would make my parenting look questionable enough to bring CPS into my life.

You refused to do what the court said and look where it got you. I WILL NOT BE REPEATING YOUR MISTAKES SO THAT YOU CAN SEE HER!!! You COULD have come to see her...half the reason they terminated your rights is because you NEVER CAME TO SEE HER!!!! Yes, you messed up! That doesn't mean you should have to pay for it forever, but don't expect me to do things to get myself in trouble."


See, a rational person would be able to understand at least some of that. Poor Lizzy's mom just wouldn't understand this or see that she did anything wrong. That is why she is in the spot she is in.

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

can't speak sense to crazy! and like you said--hopefully she wont even remember what she said to you.

Rachael said...

Good for you for not responding - it's got to be so hard to fight that human instinct to try to reason with her. Ugh.

aka. Mimi said...

Ugh... Might be time to change your number.

Endless Foster Love said...

Good for you not responding!

Cherub Mamma said...

To second what others have said -- good for you for not responding!!