Thursday, March 15, 2012

Soon.

In less than 12 hours I will be leaving to go to the hospital. I am very nervous and excited :)


You know what I was thinking about today? I was thinking about Lizzy's termination trial. Some people wait for their foster children to come just like other people wait for their children to be born the old fashion way. I always thought I would stand in a court room and agree to parent a child that I didn't give birth to as if they were my own WAY before I would be back in the delivery room.

God had other plans.

But, anyway, I would have to say that at the termination I felt the same way as I did when I saw that positive pregnancy test. Before that I always held back hoping to adopt Lizzy because I just do NOT trust the court system to do what is best for the child. When they said TERMINATED I cried...just like I did when I saw that pink line back in July of 2011.

It really felt the same to me...I guess finalization with be like the birth...but she is already here, I already know her and I already love her (that part is the same I guess) :)

5 comments:

Created For His Glory said...

Praying for you tomorrow and can't wait to meet this beautiful girl!!!!

Mama P said...

I've been praying for you all day!

I'm also praying that you feel well after delivery so we don't have to wait forever to hear about sweet little sister!

Diane said...

Sending you good thoughts and prayers!

Stacey said...

Thought of you often today. Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

I'm a day late, but still wanted to send you my best wishes. I'm sure you're resting now and enjoying the sweetness of a new baby in your arms. God bless you!