Friday, December 5, 2014

This.

Now you all see what I have been going through.  Last Wednesday I was told, "I will get the paperwork pushed through and we will move him next week."

Well, "next week" came and went without so much as a phone call.


Really?


We have had an insane week.  We closed on our house (yea!  It sold!), but that was not without drama and the drama isn't over yet.  It was just one thing after another that HAD to get done...so I never called either.


I know I need to call and I will be next week, but seriously, when are they going to move this kid!?!


I feel so helpless.  I found out who the social worker's supervisor is and was told, "good luck with her.  She won't do anything."  That was encouraging.

I almost feel like I need to hire a lawyer.


It shouldn't be this hard.

No comments: